Meta: All the necessary information about our shipping policies, handling, return policy, and refused shipments can be found within this page.
These are the terms and conditions regarding the use of Painted Auto Body Parts, which you accept when you visit and browse through paintedautobodyparts.com. Painted Auto Body Parts provides their services under the conditions laid out henceforth. In order to avoid any misunderstanding, please, read through our terms and conditions with great care. Furthermore, whenever you request or make use of any current or future services from paintedautobodyparts.com, or you visit paintedautobodyparts.com or purchase from it, you will be subject to the terms, conditions and guidelines that apply to the specific service and/or business. Painted Auto Body Parts and paintedautobodyparts.com are not responsible for damages of any kind, which may arise during or due to the use of this website. This includes omissions, errors, incidental or consequential damages coming from the use of any kind of information and/or materials submitted on paintedautobodyparts.com and its respective webpages. Painted Auto Body Parts and paintedautobodyparts.com reserve the right to change the terms and conditions, and any other disclaimers on this webpage or elsewhere on the website, at any time. The paintedautobodyparts.com site and sales on it are created and controlled by Painted Auto Body Parts in the State of Illinois.
Shipping and Handling
The majority of orders on our website are shipped within one or two business days. Depending on your destination, delivery may take from two to seven business days.
Charges for shipping and handling will be added to all orders, unless there is a special agreement between the two parties. We use the standard shipping method of ground shipping. It is possible to make an arrangement for an express service, but that would increase the cost of shipping.
You can request more information on the status of your order or questions related to shipping on our order status and shipping page.
1. All returns or exchanges for orders made through paintedautobodyparts.com must be notified to a sales representative of Painted Auto Body Parts and paintedautobodyparts.com within 15 days of delivery. They have to be authorized by the representative. You can contact a representative through our returns and damaged parts page.
2. If the product has ever been opened from the original packaging and has been used, or if the packaging has been damaged, no returns will be accepted. Returns will not be accepted after 21 days of delivery. Furthermore, a 20% restocking fee will be applied to all returns, in order to cover shipping, handling and processing fees.
3. Special order items of any kind cannot be returned.
4. The original invoice and/or pick ticket must accompany all returns.
5. Painted parts cannot be returned. Altered parts cannot be returned. All other parts must be new, in a resalable condition with their original packing intact.
6. In case of Refused Shipments – If a customer refuses a delivery of an order made through paintedautobodyparts.com, they will be required to pay the charges for the return freight, as well as a 20% restocking fee. No future orders by the customer will be carried out before the mentioned charges are paid in full.