IN ORDER TO USE OUR WEB SITES, MOBILE WEB SITES, AND SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR SERVICES CONTAINED THEREIN (REFERRED TO COLLECTIVELY AS THE “SERVICES”), YOU MUST FIRST AGREE TO THESE TERMS. YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES AND MAY NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS IF (A) YOU ARE NOT OF LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH US (I.E. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE AND ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS), OR (B) YOU ARE A PERSON BARRED FROM RECEIVING THE SERVICES UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES.
- We may have other companies and subsidiaries providing business to you. Chicago Auto Body Parts, Painted Auto Body Parts, Painted Automotive Parts, Painted Auto Parts and Auto-Body Parts. You acknowledge and agree that Subsidiaries and Affiliates will be entitled to provide the Services to you.
- Our acknowledgement of an order means that your order request has been received; it does not mean that your order has been accepted or shipped or that the price or availability of an item has been confirmed. We make a conscientious effort to describe and display our products and services accurately. Despite these efforts, a small number of items may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Services and in our advertising on other sites. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Under no circumstances shall we or our subsidiaries, affiliates, employees be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use the services. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all losses and damages of any kind (whether general, special, consequential, incidental, exemplary or otherwise, including, without limitation, loss of data, income or profits), whether in contract or tort, even if we have been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. Each provision of these terms that provides for a limitation of liability, disclaimer of warranties, or exclusion of damages is to allocate the risks under the agreement between you and us. This allocation is an essential element of the basis of the bargain between you and us. The limitations in this section will apply even if any limited remedy fails of its essential purpose(s). If you are dissatisfied with the services, any content thereof, or these terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the services. You acknowledge, by your use of the services, that your use of the services is at your sole risk. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of liability set forth above, so this limitation of liability may not apply to you, and you may have rights additional.
- When you use any Service, or send emails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically.
- Wе are not responsible for damages of any kind, which may arise during or due to the use of this website. This includes omissions, errors, incidental or consequential damages coming from the use of any kind of information and/or materials submitted on paintedautobodyparts.com and its respective webpages.
- Wе are not responsible for damages during shipment. When the order is delivered to you, you have to inspect the parts immediately. In case there are any damages or evidence of tampering on the packaging, this must be noted on the delivery receipt, which the driver has to provide. Any damages MUST BE reported within 24 hours of receiving your order, without any exceptions.
- Painted Auto Body Parts cannot be returned. Since this is a customized part, all orders are made to match your specific requirements, and cannot be sold again.
- All other parts return window is twenty-one (21) days. Parts must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. Parts that have been disassembled, mounted, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error cannot be returned. Please note that the original invoice and/or pick ticket must accompany all returns. For some parts there may be a 20% restocking fee, in order to cover shipping, handling and processing fees. Fees are not reimbursable unless the return is due to a manufacturer’s defect or a direct result of an error on our part.
- All automotive body parts sold on our websites are subject to one-year manufacturer’s warranty and conditions that apply to it (if such exist). As such it can be submitted to the manufacturer for further inspection and approval for repair or replacement of the product. However, the warranty is void if the defect or damage was caused due to customer error, mishandling, negligence or abuse of the item.
- All shipping costs are to be paid by the customer. That includes all returns to us, the shipping to the manufacturer and the return shipping to the customer. In case of Refused Shipments – If address information is not correct or customer refuses delivery of an order, there will be a charge for the return freight, as well as a 20% restocking fee.
- Any labor or inconvenience claims cannot be included in the warranty claims. Please note that we are not responsible for labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions, and any other disclaimers on this webpage or elsewhere on the website, at any time.
- We cannot and do not represent or warrant that the Services or our websites will be error-free, uninterrupted, free from unauthorized access (including third-party hackers or denial of service attacks), or otherwise meet your requirements.
- You agree to the use of your data and order fulfillment in accordance with our Shipping Policy.
- You agree to the use of your data and order fulfillment in accordance with our Return and Cancelation Policy.